Yoga with Andrea
For Yoga is always the ideal time to start at any age, anytime, anywhere...
My name is Andrea Bahledová.
Joga has become an integral part of my life 16 years ago, when a book by the well-known english author Vilma Lalvani came into my hands. Her way of practicing and passing on information has inspired me so much that I started practicing yoga myself, first at home, and later, besides self-study, I started attending yoga courses near my residency.
It is important to choose the right kind of yoga and the right instructor. Because of it I studied yoga under the guidance of qualified instructors with years of experience.
- Two years of yoga studies under the direction of Jane Orton, Senior Iyengar Yoga Teacher who received the title directly in Pune from Teacher Iyengara
- Two years of yoga studies led by Rachel Lovegrove, Iyengar Yoga Teacher
- Teacher training Powerjoga Academy Slovakia III. Level, Václav Krejčík
- Intensive course for Teacher Training Vinyasa flow, Václav Krejčík
- Professional seminars for yoga teachers: Gravid yoga with Diana Bier and Mudr. Eduard Čupka, Jaroslav Pávek, Jakub Šamberger, Fredy Aysi, Swami Sudhira or less known David Sye, Dianna Ruas W.I. And Daniel Naef
- In this time I study Yoga Therapy, Ayurveda, Nutrition and Therapy Power Yoga Academy in progress
- An yoga instructor at La Source and La Luna, Grenada, West Indies
- Aerobic and yoga center Aréna NR, Adriana Seidler, Slovakia
About my yoga exercise:
At my classes you can expect the relax and hard effort at the same time and the feeling of self-recognition. Your reward will be an infusion of new energy to life, better bodyholding, a reinforced back and a healthier view of the world, your goals and better health.